Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good news

I have some new developments that I am excited about.

I have asked Professor David Litchford to be my adviser and he has agreed. After speaking with him, I discovered his vast experience in sales training. He seems to be the perfect one to help me with my sales training program.

He also recommended that I take his Advanced Public Speaking course in the summer. He told me that in this course students will get rigorous one on one feedback on their presentations. He said that I could use this course to work on and perfect my presentation. I am very excited about this opportunity to work more closely with my expert adviser.

I have also decided to narrow down my thesis to just the sales training program. I believe this will help me focus and I will have many more resources in this area to draw from.

Note to Scott and Mark: Sometimes I post more than one time each week. So please do not miss the other work I do.

2 comments:

  1. Grant,

    If David Litchford's going to work with you, absolutely do take his Advanced Public Speaking Course this summer. Also, the narrowing of your thesis looks, at first blush, like a smart strategy.

    And thanks for the midweek post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grant,
    each of your steps feels good. You've moved from a general lifetime project to a focused project that will make a good thesis and be good for you financially as well. Just how this is supposed to work.
    And thanks for checking with the management department about David L. as an advisor.

    ReplyDelete